To be a unified Diocese, where the spiritual
growth of an increasing number of people is
fulfilled through experiencing the fullness
Joyful, Committed, Caring, Communities for Christ
We are achieving our mission through:
- The guidance and power of the Holy Trinity.
- Gaining the commitment of people, so that they are willing to understand and apply their leadership potential and their gifts to the work of dedicated teams at all levels of Diocesan life.
- Celebrating our diversity within our calling to unique and different ministries.
- Growing the partnership between clergy and laity in achieving:
4.1. The mission of the Diocese
4.2. The goals of the Archdeaconries and Diocesan Commissions
4.3. Harmony and cooperation in and amongst all parish groups.
- Presenting Christ boldly to a broken and needy world as a means to reconciliation, forgiveness, hope and wholeness.
- Compassionate engagement with people in the circumstances of their lives